Director: Jerold Tarong
Cast: Lovi Poe, Paulo Avelino, TJ Trinidad, Benjamin Alves
Screenplay: Ramon Ukit
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
– It’s a romantic film. The big film outfits, that the country probably wouldn’t produce
– I just love the cinematography, especially the scenes where Andrea (Lovi Poe) and Dennis (Paulo Avelino) talk and stand at the rooftop. Another great scene would be where Andrea and Andrew (Benjamin Alves) look at the islands in Pangasinan
– The soundtrack was great! Nothing beats a perfect ending when it’s accompanied by Up Dharma Down
– The execution was nice; I love how Jerrold Tarog treated the film by putting the ‘interview’ element to get to know the characters more “intimately”, as the film would put it
– The ending was perfect (you just have to find out what happened. I don’t want to spoil this for anyone).
– I love how the sequences were put together; it was non-linear story telling
– Lovi Poe was good (although I felt like she was under drugs the whole time)
WHAT I HATED ABOUT IT
– Robert (TJ Trinidad) was pretty useless. It’s like they used him for added drama and tension. Kind of irrelevant.
It’s a pretty nice movie! Watch it while you still can!